Monday 28 February 2011

Freelance work

Last week I was working on a poster design for 'Free Nursery Place' at my local pre-school. 
The previous poster that I was given was done on Microsoft word, so I had fun making it look more playful and it was something I could do quick as there wasn't much visual work to improve on from the last one. 


I enjoyed doing it and not being a university project meant I could work as I wanted and this time use some hand-drawn type, which can sometimes be seen as a NO NO from my graphics lecturers, but I thought it was appropriate for this project. 


They aren't fantastic as I only worked on them for a couple of hours - but I had fun and it was something I could do and hand over without any other thought afterwards, other than I hope they liked them! 


The first one was completely hand-drawn and I added some collage pieces - it also gave me a reason to use my new scrapbook my friend Lisa bought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment