Wednesday 22 June 2011

Stack Magazines

A couple of months ago I subscribed to a lovely service. A service that brings together some of the world's best independent magazines. Interesting mainly from a design perspective, I particularly enjoyed this month's surprise package! The ldN (International Designers Network) prides itself on doing all the things that are normally considered too expensive or too difficult to do with ink on paper, a policy that has helped it grow into one of the world’s most highly regarded design magazines. A jumble of visuals was what I loved the most, it was up to you where to start reading and you controlled how to read it! Lovely paper and print showcasing interesting examples of graphic design and illustration. An interest introduced to me was the typographic work from Tom Davie, graphic designer http://studiotwentysix2.com 


I never work much with the use of typography and every time I look through sources of inspiration they always make me wish that I did! 







No comments:

Post a Comment